Join PGE to hear out about our latest research initiative - understanding generational dynamics that drive youth engagement or dis-engagement in the coffee sector.
PGE will be publishing a report "The Way Forward: Engaging the Next Coffee Generation" in 2019. We have just completed our literature review, and will be moving forward with origin focus groups and workshops to validate the findings.
- Get an overview of our findings to date
- Learn about origin focus groups
- Exchange ideas about existing programs and industry priorities
- Find out how you can be involved
This work is being supported so far by generous contributions from the SAFE Platform of the Interamerican Development Bank, and the Coffee Quality Institute (CQI)
- Presenter: Nora Burkey, Research and Programs Advisor, PGE
- Introduction/Moderation: Kimberly Easson, Strategic Director PGE